Thursday, 2 April 2015

Study In Italy


Only the entry visa issued in Italy for study purposes is valid for enrollment in courses of study at the Italian institutions of higher education (IS). We do not accept any other type of visa.

If, because of non-EU nationals, still reside abroad and wish to enroll on a course of IS in Italy, you have therefore managed contact the competent Italian diplomatic mission to make you release the passport for a visa for study, said succinctly study visa .

The competent Italian diplomatic missions (embassies, consulates) are the authorities not only to verify whether the candidates meet the requirements necessary to obtain a student visa, but also to receive their applications for pre-registration, and forward them to the individual Italian institutions of IS.


The study visa will be issued only upon demonstration that you:

in Italy you have to adequate housing;
possess sufficient financial resources to keep you (go to means of livelihood);
you are entitled to health care in Italy (go to Health Insurance).
you have the amount of money required to return to your country, or you have already purchased a valid return ticket.


While waiting for appropriate action in the context of specific agreements between Italy and Croatia, the Croatian students commuters may be entered without their obligation to apply for a residence permit, but only on presentation of an entry visa (possibly a visa to multiple inputs) .
The same rule (see point A above) also applies to foreign students who are legally resident in the Republic of San Marino.