Monday, 19 January 2015

Study Visa For U.S.A


Most non-US citizens wish to study in the U.S.A will seek an F-1 student visa (non-immigrant), but there are other types of visas that are sometimes allowed for those studying in the United States. A brief description of different types of study visas.

F-1 Student Visa

This type of visa is most common for peoples who wish to engage in academic studies in the United States of America. This is a Visa for those who wish to study at an accredited US College or a University or who wish to study at a university or language institute Intensive English.

Redemption policy of SCEL

Information about obtaining a refund if you cancel your application or if your visa is denied.

Redemption policy of SCEL.