Monday, 26 January 2015

Study Visa For China

Study chaina

If you think about moving to study in China for less than 180 days must apply for a visa X2. If you want to stay longer, for example, for an exchange year in college, you will need a visa x1.
In addition to the basic requirements must submit a letter of invitation from the school, the form JW201 (or JW202) issued by the Chinese Ministry of Education (you should send him your school along with the letter of invitation), the Supplemental Request Form Seen and Record of the physical 

examination for foreigners.

The student visa is only valid for 30 days from the date of the coming into China. 'then convert it to a compulsory temporary residence permit.

To obtain a residence permit, which still has to be renewed every year, you must provide various documents and a certificate of health issued by China Entry-Exit Inspection and Bureau.