Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Study in London


To find out if you need a visa to London enters the website of the Department of British immigration or consulting the British embassy or other diplomatic representative before the trip.

You can also use the Web site questionnaire British Immigration Department to see if you need to apply for a visa.

The legislation changes regularly, so you should check if you have updated information before making the trip.

As appropriate, a visa to study in London is necessary. You will find more information on student visas on the website of the Department of British immigration. For more information about studying in London, visit the website British Immigration, which serves as a university official guide.